The Accounting and HR Manager is primarily responsible for all accounting and HR functions for the firm. The manager
will be responsible for all financial tasks using QuickBooks, as well as monitoring client billable hours and retainers in
Microsoft Dynamics 365. In addition, accounting manager may perform ad hoc client support for Dynamics GP and other
general accounting support as needed.
The accounting manager will be a subject matter expert in all accounting and financial analysis and reporting. This
person will be detail-oriented and agile at using technology, developing process efficiencies, and multi-tasking. In
addition, the accounting manager will have a deep appreciation for the need for accuracy, as well as the ability to maintain
confidentiality of information.
- Using QuickBooks for all Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions
- Reconciling all QuickBooks accounts (Cash, credit card, reimbursed expenses, etc)
- Month-end close, monthly journal entries, reviewing financial statements, entering sales tax return disbursement
- Managing all payroll activities with outside payroll processor, including 401k contributions, deducting health
insurance payments, adjusting for pay raises and bonuses, creating payroll forecast
- Complete state sales tax returns
- Complete information for annual federal and state income tax returns
- Manage 401k processing with outside provider
- Create annual forecasts for income statement, balance sheet and payroll.
- Maintain actual to forecast variance analysis; provide explanations to CFO
- Review annual employee health insurance choices along with any changes, review invoice, confirm company
portion of the invoice
- Manage monthly sales invoicing process to ensure all client projects and retainer work is billed, supporting detail provided
- Provide sales invoicing support to client service executives
- Provide Great Plains support to clients as needed
- Provide HR administrative functions including updating employee handbook and policies, on-boarding materials and agendas, recruiting administration, and managing the timelines and support materials for employee performance measurement process.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
CPA desired, but not required.
- In-depth accounting practical experience
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of how accounting systems work
- Strong leadership skills
- High attention to detail
- Self-motivated to achieve and self-managed, organized
- Excellent problem-solving techniques
- Team player with advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- 5+ years managing all aspects of accounting for a business unit
- 3+ years working in QuickBooks
- Dynamics GP experience a plus
- Dynamics 365 a plus
Interested candidates please email resume to email@example.com
Corterra Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
APPLICANTS MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S. WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME.