This individual provides technical maintenance as well as Level 1 and Level 2 troubleshooting services for our clients. The System Administrator works and completes basic to advanced support cases, providing exceptional support to clients via phone, email and submitted support tickets. This individual may also manage outside technicians, such as third-party managed print services and cabling technicians.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete basic to advanced support cases, articulating technical findings and documenting all steps taken to problem resolution
- Analyze, administer and troubleshoot a wide variety of IT solutions
- Interface with Active Directory, Remote Desktop Services, Windows Server environments, Office 365, Azure and
- network infrastructure to set up and troubleshoot client issues
- Provide IT network and desktop deployment, maintenance and troubleshooting services
- Monitor and react to alerts on all network servers and certain applications.
- Assist with maintaining third party software and peripheral maintenance.
- Responsible for various backups and off-site backup media storage.
- Assist with documentation of departmental procedures and project work.
- Create/review documentation, knowledge base articles and new tools/utilities
- Maintain proficiency in key technology areas through intentional, ongoing technical learning
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in IT/MIS preferred
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on IT support experience
- Experience working with Networking, End User devices, Windows Server, Backup solutions, Office 365
MUST HAVE SKILLS
- Strong problem-solving capabilities, organization and time management skills
- Strong verbal communications skills including the ability to persuade and negotiate, remain calm under pressure,communicate with tact and diplomacy; communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical users
- Good knowledge of Internet security and data privacy principles
- Understand the business impact of technical problems and solutions
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Office 365
- Support Various Windows Operating Systems Windows 10, Server 2012, 2016, 2019
- Helpdesk support
- Server virtualization VMware, Microsoft Hyper-v
- Basic network troubleshooting
Interested candidates please email resume to email@example.com
Corterra Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
APPLICANTS MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S. WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME.